Information & Links
Virtual Tour- More Posting Soon!
1. The Initial Meeting: Bring any information you have, including if you have been pre-qualified with a lender. We will refer you to a financing entity if you do not already have one.
If you already own property, bring the site address and any possible information you have on your property including a survey and elevation certificate. We will review all aspects of your new home and establish your budget. Caribbean Homes is a technology oriented company. Using internet software to keep you informed throughout the process.
2. After the meeting, once you have chosen one of our floor plans: No deposit is required until pricing is finalized.
While our standard turn key amenities are all inclusive, if you elect to change or upgrade your selection you will be required to
Pay the difference of the overage, from allowance or Increase the contract and have the extra cost rolled into the loan amount.
Now, when ready to execute your contract, and your financing is in place or will be within next 21 days.
3. Final Pricing and Contract Execution: You have chosen a model/floorplan and site (lot), if applicable.. If any upgrades have been chosen that you will pre-pay or be adding to your financing. Contract is executed and deposit is given.
4. The selection phase begins: this is when you meet our design consultant, where you will
Select cabinetry and hardware
Select appliances package
Select colors & finish items (flooring, tile, countertops etc.)
Once financing is in place, pre-construction phase begins,
5. Permitting Phase begins: Building Department & Governmental Agency Permitting: The permitting package for your new home is submitted to the building department and any other governmental agency required for construction permitting.
6. Lot/Site prepping: This is when lot is graded, debris is removed and site is prepared for Construction phase.
7. Construction: This is the most exciting stage! Here, the actual building of your home takes place. Construction has begun. During the construction phase, you are kept informed of progress through digital progress photos and correspondence. Your active involvement can be viewed electronically by logging into your account with Caribbean Homes BuilderTrend Software, where you will have access to the calendar and many other features to keep you involved and up to date.
8. Closing/Move-In: Your home is finished, all last minute items are complete, the local building department has issued the certificate of occupancy, your homeowners insurance policy is in place and the lender has made their final inspection and disbursement. Closing papers are signed and you are now ready to move in. Congratulations on your new home!
* a deposit is required on all reservations, ask your Caribbean Rep for details..
San Marco II
St Croix - Construction